About Me

My photo
Hi, this is somebody who has taken the quieter by-lane to be happy. The hustle and bustle of the big, booming main street was too intimidating. Passing through the quieter by-lane I intend to reach a solitary path, laid out just for me, to reach my destiny, to be happy primarily, and enjoy the fruits of being happy. (www.sandeepdahiya.com)

Thursday, November 27, 2025

Who am I?

 

Who am I? Or what am I? Just a common sadhak, a seeker of a bit more than I know or understand or feel. Or not even a sadhak because I don’t follow any particular path. What exactly I’m, I’m yet to know. I consciously know the identities given to me by others, but at a subtle level I know I’m not any of these. I feel just like a little bird flying on its own path, wondering about all this maya scattered around; curious, full of wonder, observant; just a bird of its own type like the rest are. Or maybe, a tiny humming bird, to be more specific; flitting among different flowers of faith; taking small sips of the nectar of truth from various-colored flowers; taking little independent sorties while going from one flower to the other; belonging to all and none at the same time; loving and being loved by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly feel free to give your feedback on the posts.