About Me

My photo
Hi, this is somebody who has taken the quieter by-lane to be happy. The hustle and bustle of the big, booming main street was too intimidating. Passing through the quieter by-lane I intend to reach a solitary path, laid out just for me, to reach my destiny, to be happy primarily, and enjoy the fruits of being happy. (www.sandeepdahiya.com)

Saturday, November 8, 2025

The new geostrategic chutney

 

Jinping wins (Tibet atrocities and Xingiang concentration camps), Putin wins (Ukraine massacres), Trump wins (Convinced felon), Modi wins (… ). Now is the time for us to be like three deaf, mute and blind monkeys or shift to some other planet, for which unfortunately there is no choice except Musk, Zuckerberg, Bezos and a few others. But Musk won’t take that option. He is the bright-eyed, super-genius macho man of the mighty Trump. The rest of the billionaires beware. Take your rockets out.

In any case, the mighty four have the power to dispatch anyone to some extraterrestrial planet—I mean if not in body but soul at least. The super-strong guys are actually eligible to share the same table and have relaxed talk over wine. Modi of course will have milk. Then who will be their common enemy? Maybe small people like you and me who think they have their own mind and feel like speaking the truth.

Democracy will get diluted like never before. It has already thawed quite significantly in the world’s biggest and the strongest democracies. I think Putin and Xi Jinping are the trend-setting big, bad boys, inspiring the rest to follow their steps.

Who will they hunt if not each other then? Because the most powerful can’t help hunting. They have to go on their predatory prowls. It’s almost natural. I think they will hunt the little voices of liberalism, freedom of speech, truth, human rights, equality, gender parity, etc.

Putin will be allowed to retain whatever he has captured in Ukraine. China will be allowed to take over Taiwan somehow (with the sham show of American opposition to that; and in return for substantial economic gains in bilateral trade with China). If India plays its cards well, it might have some more chunk from the PoK. And America? It will be allowed to have the symbolic chairmanship on the table of the four. The mighty tigers then will be free to play cat and mouse with the little mice, the liberal intelligentsia. But who knows the aliens, who have been taking reconnaissance of our small planet for decades, will finally step in and present a common challenge to the four. Then it will be quite interesting.

As a non-American global citizen I respect the Americans’ choice in electing Trump. I can’t analyze on bigger issues but I think the major gain from being mere Trump to become President Trump is that he will be able to terminate the federal legal cases against him and suspend the state cases till he occupies office. And of course more trade for himself and America in general. As a layman I view it as the major take away: the ability to become above the law. That I think is the real Power. President Trump, wish you a powerful, bombastic, fantastic time in the seat of Power! Our leader is also a big fan of yours. So we see benefits for India unless you get irritated with us.

Now I believe, President Trump, that you were supposed to become the American President. Fate saved you from death just by a millimeter. It had plans. To reward you with power over millions of square kilometers on earth. Sometimes being one millimeter short of death means trillions of square yards of powerful life. The world will be at the mercy of your temperament. Please rule with mercy, benevolence and wisdom of an elder. Because you are the Global Elder now.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly feel free to give your feedback on the posts.