About Me

My photo
Hi, this is somebody who has taken the quieter by-lane to be happy. The hustle and bustle of the big, booming main street was too intimidating. Passing through the quieter by-lane I intend to reach a solitary path, laid out just for me, to reach my destiny, to be happy primarily, and enjoy the fruits of being happy. (www.sandeepdahiya.com)

Monday, April 18, 2022

Friends and Foes

 My time slips out of my pocket and takes vicious circles around me. Its horrible whizzing leaves me in a maddening frenzy. I run round and around to catch it. It leaves me dizzy...drunk....almost dead. I open my eyes to find it still buzzing around like a nasty bug. Well...I will definitely try to get my buddy time safely in my pocket.

 Time now runs back...fast in reverse mode. I run out of my present skin to catch up with it. Well both of us might crash into a muddy gutter or worse into a bottomless well out of which it might be impossible to come out!

Well we fall into a gutter any way and come out like fools...muddy...dirty. Grinning at each other. He blames me and I him. And then we fight. He is worth his balls, this time buddy of mine. The kingly fool pinches me down where my nose has no business to be in...into a shit. I plead for mercy. He lets me go. O gosh...man see what you have done to me! Man you are no longer my time, I say. I have never been anybody's, the idiot beams. But I thought you were my buddy, I almost cry. Don’t cry red-nosed fool, he consoles wiping the shit off my face. Anyway I am never fools’ and weakling's friend, the rowdy rascal grins. At the most I can be a slave. I like strong masters; not teddy bear soft buddies. I am paranormal...those who lynch me the most, I like the most. He looks like a strangely mad philosopher. I look at him like a paranormally normal weakling. 

 Well this is a revelation man. Time you fool. Now I give you what you deserve the most. A hard punch...and that too on your nose and make it meshed up even more than mine. I do the same...hard...bloody. It staggers and then falls down...gets up slowly...embraces me and says, ‘Oya man you are worth your balls!’ It smiles, trying its best to hide the pain and fixes its dislocated nose.

Now we walk forward. Tired...dirty...shit and blood on our faces. We can no longer run...only walk with failing strength. He supports me and I support him. Well forced to support each other. We hesitate...initially support each other with cold hearts. A fight is after all a fight man...it takes time to forget bloody noses.

 You fool why in the first place you escaped out of my pocket to run wild like this and that too in reverse mod. It grins, wiping blood of its face and shit from mine. I put out my hanky with sympathy. It gets teary eyed. You were killing me man, it weeps. You were just busy flaunting your status that time is my best buddy, I value my time, I love my time, and blaa blaa...and doing nothing in practice. I was lying stale in your pocket. Safety in a prison is no safety man. You either looked at my grave, my past; or peered in the future to spot me in things and happenings that even I do not know anything about. So just felt like giving you a hard run. I put an assuring hand on his dejected shoulders, ‘Stay with me friend, let me see what makes you glee!’

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly feel free to give your feedback on the posts.