I give a big bear hug to all that is, was or will be. Holistic acceptance. I accept all dimensions of my existence - past, present and future. Because that's how my body and mind's biological apparatus -- brain -- operates to give me a concoction of emotions from the saddest to the happiest. I'm in acceptance of this leela that pulls the individual cart of our existence. I won't judge my past or future at the cost of the present. That's what pulls my creativity, my urge to be, become something more, something extra, something unique. To be a creator. I carry the steak of this marvelous expansion of mother existence from my end. I just give a huge bear hug to all that was, is and will be on my path. That defines my life. That gives one more little line of cosmic expansion. Let's celebrate our body and one of its states of being -- mind. Let's accept the body's ways of survival through reflections about the past, present and future. Why belittle one at the cost of the other. This is a lovely Leela. Colorful. And it happens because there is this beautiful quality of the human brain to enable our body to be shoved in multiple dimensions. That gives poetry, art, science, everything. It is the driver of all this thoroughfare. Enjoy. Let all this happen. In total acceptance is liberation from all this, not in negation.
The posts on this blog deal with common people who try to stand proud in front of their own conscience. The rest of the life's tale naturally follows from this point. It's intended to be a joy-maker, helping the reader to see the beauty underlying everyone and everything. Copyright © Sandeep Dahiya. All Rights Reserved for all posts on this blog. No part of this blog may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without permission in writing from the author of this blog.
About Me
- Sufi
- Hi, this is somebody who has taken the quieter by-lane to be happy. The hustle and bustle of the big, booming main street was too intimidating. Passing through the quieter by-lane I intend to reach a solitary path, laid out just for me, to reach my destiny, to be happy primarily, and enjoy the fruits of being happy. (www.sandeepdahiya.com)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Kindly feel free to give your feedback on the posts.