January 14, 2008
Binni—she is my younger sister, elder to me by about two years—a very hardworking girl. So hardworking that just sitting in the house without doing any type of work would come almost unnatural to her.
So we have seen her, right from early childhood, taking care of household chores, helping Mother within the house as well as in the fields. Even while she was doing graduation and post-graduation at the town college, she would first dispense with hard tasks in the barn—clearing the barn, taking the cattle dung away, putting fodder, milking the cows and buffalos.
A very strong girl, typical of the farming community, and on top of that very beautiful also.
But the pattern of our life, the design of bad luck, somehow keeps denting our prospects. That has been the story for the past few generations, beginning with grandfather, great-grandfather, father, and now we four siblings. The entire village says that we have been treated very harshly, unjustifiably, by destiny.
Binni's married life is on a very precariously shaky stage at the moment. In fact, now it seems as if it was destined to be this way right from the beginning.
Many a time I think, had we—Father, me and my brother Tina—been more proactive regarding finding a suitable match for her, maybe things would have been different. But then either we commit mistakes, or are led into their trap through our actions or inaction.
The fact can't be changed.
Uttam, her husband, is a weakling in every sense of the term, while his parents and sisters are the nastiest of fellows. He has never ever come forward to take responsibility for his better half. He has never ever intervened when they have unjustifiably quarrelled, shouted, schemed and plotted against my sister.
Now, to face such wretchedly dirty odds, one needs a strong partner. I think poor Binni sorely misses one. As a no-nonsense, brave girl who has been holding her dignity and position all alone, she just keeps herself busy in household chores.
Her mother-in-law is a typically horrible character, a lady with a humpbacked appearance; but the most serious contender for the not-so-good title of 'the evil incarnation' is her second sister-in-law, who is married to an army officer.
She misuses her privileges and power because she feels that she is empowered, she is protected, she is privileged enough to insult my sister at the mere drop of a pin.
Right from the days of stepping into the life of that poor army officer, the idiot has been up to all sorts of mischief-making. He beat her, to begin with, pulled her hair, thrashed her, shouted obscenities, turned her out to her parents' home—but to no use. She has turned worse than before with the passage of each day.
The creature has such a nastily stinging tongue that it can put even prostitutes to shame as far as foul language is concerned.
The lady is ever prone to sudden outbursts of hate, anger, jealousy, maliciousness, madness. The filth and muck that burst out of her stenching interior can sway and drown many decent bodies.
Picking up a minor domestic straw, she inflamed it furiously.
Poor Binni appeared at the receiving end of a never-ending stream of fusillade thrown by this woman.
This woman, she hurls prostitute-kind of vocabulary and words. I grabbed the phone from my sister's hand, and what happened later was completely shocking and eye-opening.
I can't believe it even up to this time. How can a woman who is supposedly a part and parcel of the decent world, being the better half of an army officer, use such prostitute-like language?
Since I could never have matched her in the language of the devil, I just summarized my understanding of her character:
"You act, behave—in fact, you, from all apparent angles, can put even a prostitute to shame," I shouted.
Thankfully, the shadow-prostitute of the civilized world cut the phone, and I was spared from coming to know some more horrible words from her side, which are frequently heard in the red-light area.
Having tasted the cut, I really have sympathies with my poor sister, for she has gone through quite a few nasty experiences at the hands and tongue of that horrible woman.
The greatest punishment for that evil soul can only be to be thrashed by the angriest fellows till she bears blue welts all over her body.
I can even go to the extent of wishing that God takes her away for the betterment of life here on earth, for there is no shame in decreasing the weight of poor, meagre and humble Mother Earth.
Such dirty souls only spread filth around. The earlier they are dispensed with, the better it will be for mankind.
How I wish that I could do that.
But for a basically decent human being, removal of even such worms becomes a matter of sin.
So I have left her case with Mother Mahakali, whom I worship daily. I hope the Mother Divine, the symbol of cosmic dark energy, the purveyor of supernatural wrath to the wrongdoers, does the required work of doing away with such pathetic existence on earth.
For this creature is a stenching filth and needs to be eased of its wretched form on the earth. I just pray to God for this.
I will earnestly continue to pray to the Mother Divine to bring infinitely comprehensive sufferings to her and all those who stand up for her evil cause.
Let the curse turn her being on earth into nothing short of a moment spent in hell, because she deserves it.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Kindly feel free to give your feedback on the posts.