About Me

My photo
Hi, this is somebody who has taken the quieter by-lane to be happy. The hustle and bustle of the big, booming main street was too intimidating. Passing through the quieter by-lane I intend to reach a solitary path, laid out just for me, to reach my destiny, to be happy primarily, and enjoy the fruits of being happy. (www.sandeepdahiya.com)

Saturday, August 17, 2019

A sombre dusk and a dandy lad/lass

A dawn of faded blue, grey, dark, pale orange and rusted silver. Nature holds the ultimate copyright on colours, shapes and phenomenon...

Lanky lad/lass--Parijat
Well, with painful pruning, which hurt my conscience and his/her body as my pruner did its job, my friend will at least won't blame me too much after looking at himself/herself. A fantastic tree model he/she appears. A gorgeous adolescent! Nutrition of monsoon season and my jimming instructions have put it on the path of developing a well chiselled tree body. He/she appears like a tautly proud and confident NCC cadet. All the best! Grow to be a firm soldier against pollution and ecological degradation!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly feel free to give your feedback on the posts.