About Me

My photo
Hi, this is somebody who has taken the quieter by-lane to be happy. The hustle and bustle of the big, booming main street was too intimidating. Passing through the quieter by-lane I intend to reach a solitary path, laid out just for me, to reach my destiny, to be happy primarily, and enjoy the fruits of being happy. (www.sandeepdahiya.com)

Friday, August 16, 2019

A little story of an abandoned nest

An abandoned home waiting for mother nature to dissolve it into a different shape. A masterwork of tailoring by the tiny Tailorbird by stitching three leaves to make a cosy home. The interiors have strong webby framework of buffalo hair and cotton. How do I know these are buffalo hair. Haaa haaa. I do. We know know them with more familiarity than even our own crop on our head. Grew as we wallowing in the village pond where buffaloes swam, defecated and urinated with an utmost sovereign ease. Haaa haaa. I can even recall the taste on my skin, including the tongue part---haaa haaa sorry to disturb too pilished tongues--as we played in our acqua playground. Well, leave it...
Coming back to the little abandoned home. A little sugary sweet lump of love and care that arranged this texture. A new life flew out successfully, as I myself bear witness to at least one hatchling taking on to its first flight out of the tiny cluster of trees.
So the sweet home will be dissolved, recycled and change to a new pattern. It's a long and winding story to the ultimate home dotted with little little temporary homes where love coos in finest, delicate most tunes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly feel free to give your feedback on the posts.