About Me

My photo
Hi, this is somebody who has taken the quieter by-lane to be happy. The hustle and bustle of the big, booming main street was too intimidating. Passing through the quieter by-lane I intend to reach a solitary path, laid out just for me, to reach my destiny, to be happy primarily, and enjoy the fruits of being happy. (www.sandeepdahiya.com)

Wednesday, February 18, 2026

The perennial learner

 


Life is only about learning and continuous improvement. It’s just an ever-going journey. There is no final frontier. It’s just a little journey starting from nowhere and ending the same way. But in the meantime we get an opportunity to manifest more dimensions, colors and shapes of mother existence by leading a purposeful life.

As you present yourself to learn the chapters of life, you automatically take a turn to be a better version of yourself. That’s what the evolutionary forces of mother nature expect from you.

The game of learning and evolving is open for both lettered and unlettered enthusiasts of life. The book of mother nature has infinite lessons subtly expressed in the form of lovely seasons, trees, flowers, plants, animals, birds, clouds and scores of mundane happenings in the daily life of common people on a perfectly normal day.

Just smile and accept what life has to offer even while you are facing the testy atmospherics of fate. Don’t be touchy and sour with nerves taut on the verge of breaking with a twang. Be wholly there, fittingly orchestrating new avatars of your previous version. Be freshly awakened at each new dawn. Go diligently reading the script of life scene-by-scene.

Be someone who is replete with a sense of humor and most of the frowning wrinkles of life vanish of their own. Flow with the fairly cozy flow of the scented spring air and the bad odor of tough circumstances loses its effect on you. Feel the warmth of summers and the pinching rigidities of pain melt automatically. Feel the cool brace of winters and the hot lava of suffering loses its singe on your skin. 

I read, write, travel and observe small-small things with the curiosity of a small boy. I basically read books to learn and understand writing, which makes it ‘studying’. That makes me a student for life, an avid reader of the book of life. There is so much to read and learn each day and in each line of daily occurrences taking place around me.

As an Indie author, I have always strived to learn more and more about writing, editing, composition of pages, designing, making cover pages and marketing. I own my self-published books in totality. When I hold them, it gives me a feeling as if I’m holding my baby.

And now for some time I’ve been trying my hand at making my website of my own. It’s a tentative effort, pretty amateur but believe me it’s real fun.

So dear readers keep trying, keep learning. And very soon you will find yourself standing in your lovely self-created garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly feel free to give your feedback on the posts.