About Me

My photo
Hi, this is somebody who has taken the quieter by-lane to be happy. The hustle and bustle of the big, booming main street was too intimidating. Passing through the quieter by-lane I intend to reach a solitary path, laid out just for me, to reach my destiny, to be happy primarily, and enjoy the fruits of being happy. (www.sandeepdahiya.com)

Sunday, August 13, 2023

Mother Kundalini

 The primal source of energy driving the primal matter...the ageless, infinite stream...the feminine half of the ultimate unity...the spark of cosmic agility...the force behind apparent creation and destruction...the Shakti holding the essence of Shiva...the spark of life inside a rock...the mover of galaxies...the exhaler through bursting stars...the inhaler through blackholes...and the divine cord that sustains the phenomenon which creates the sweet illusion of me being me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly feel free to give your feedback on the posts.