About Me

My photo
Hi, this is somebody who has taken the quieter by-lane to be happy. The hustle and bustle of the big, booming main street was too intimidating. Passing through the quieter by-lane I intend to reach a solitary path, laid out just for me, to reach my destiny, to be happy primarily, and enjoy the fruits of being happy. (www.sandeepdahiya.com)

Friday, February 17, 2023

The Simple World of an Old Man

 

A small group of Sikh farmers still carries the farmer agitation on the Singhu border. A nihang Sikh comes visiting the market from the protest site. The blue-robed warrior of Sikhism is seen at an Airtel service centre. His old-looking base mobile set isn’t working. He offers it to the elegantly dressed lady on the counter. ‘You keep it and give me a new one. This one might be of some use to you,’ he says. How I wish this world was as simple as this man of religion thinks it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly feel free to give your feedback on the posts.