About Me

My photo
Hi, this is somebody who has taken the quieter by-lane to be happy. The hustle and bustle of the big, booming main street was too intimidating. Passing through the quieter by-lane I intend to reach a solitary path, laid out just for me, to reach my destiny, to be happy primarily, and enjoy the fruits of being happy. (www.sandeepdahiya.com)

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

A Dream of Peace and Pause

 

It’s a wish to go slow and continue writing peacefully about small, small things of life till a ripe old age. God, please don’t rock and toss my boat with sudden throws and challenges. I’m more like a dove. I don’t want to go too fast and too far. I just want to move slowly with a smile. The miles covered don’t matter. I just wish to be there like a sagely old tree with crooked, hollow trunk and still waiting for another spring for some more shoots and tender leaves on the hardened, dry branches. A little place of rest and repose for some old birds at least, if not the young ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly feel free to give your feedback on the posts.