About Me

My photo
Hi, this is somebody who has taken the quieter by-lane to be happy. The hustle and bustle of the big, booming main street was too intimidating. Passing through the quieter by-lane I intend to reach a solitary path, laid out just for me, to reach my destiny, to be happy primarily, and enjoy the fruits of being happy. (www.sandeepdahiya.com)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Congress



I was just packing my common stuff to join the duties of Subdivision Magistrate when the Congress Chief Minister in Haryana got loose motions over this tiny 'coming to power' and used all his majestic powers to piss at the hard work of all we batch mates. After being a first-hand witness to all the Congress-like corrupted ways of judicial manipulation, I came to Delhi to earn my livelihood in the ruff-and-gruff of private sector. Lo! Hee…hee Gandhi-Nehru genies would not leave me in peace. In Delhi it is a local Congress pimp of criminality. Why he turns out to be my enemy? He is my landlord's enemy yaar! So he takes revenges by forcing down nails into the new tyres of my old car....Congress....U just make a staunch anti-national element! Guys please throw these goons out of power because if they get another chance, I fear this law-abiding common citizen of India will end up as a terrorist! So save country, save humanity and save this common man! Pleeeeaaasssseee!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly feel free to give your feedback on the posts.