About Me

My photo
Hi, this is somebody who has taken the quieter by-lane to be happy. The hustle and bustle of the big, booming main street was too intimidating. Passing through the quieter by-lane I intend to reach a solitary path, laid out just for me, to reach my destiny, to be happy primarily, and enjoy the fruits of being happy. (www.sandeepdahiya.com)

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Fear is the child; Caution is the grown up man!

The lusty Romeo....the force of procreation is humongous. It heaves creation on the onward march. But still more powerful is the fear of death, the primal fear. If not for this, how will he survive to procreate? So he forgets his Juliet and takes to his heels. Fear appears to be driving this creation. Suppose there was no fear at all, what would happen? He would mate right on my head and I would still be condensending! There would be all love around. And we would all die like flies in an open jar of honey, drenched, saturated with sweet and fossilized. Fear seems to be the fuel! So why malign it? There isn't too much of a difference between caution and fear, only of degrees. These are not something qualitatively different. Just quantitative difference. I take caution primarily because I have inherent fears. Is caution possible without the background of fear that basically prompts us to be cautious?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly feel free to give your feedback on the posts.