About Me

My photo
Hi, this is somebody who has taken the quieter by-lane to be happy. The hustle and bustle of the big, booming main street was too intimidating. Passing through the quieter by-lane I intend to reach a solitary path, laid out just for me, to reach my destiny, to be happy primarily, and enjoy the fruits of being happy. (www.sandeepdahiya.com)

Sunday, June 9, 2024

Thoreau's theorems

 Keep poking the rays of your efforts through the chinks. It's fruitful even though Thoreau is cautious, 'The rays which stream through the shutters will be no longer remembered when the shutter is wholly removed.' But still I feel that harbinger rays have their special place.

Keep evolving and avoid the hard boundaries of concepts, institutions, cemented dogmas and hardened beliefs define you within an impenetrable stone wall. Be like Thoreau when he says, 'I love a broad margin to life.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly feel free to give your feedback on the posts.