About Me

My photo
Hi, this is somebody who has taken the quieter by-lane to be happy. The hustle and bustle of the big, booming main street was too intimidating. Passing through the quieter by-lane I intend to reach a solitary path, laid out just for me, to reach my destiny, to be happy primarily, and enjoy the fruits of being happy. (www.sandeepdahiya.com)

Thursday, October 25, 2018

The evening guest who won't have tea

Well, the sunrays are losing their pinch. And the moment they lose their hot potency, your skin pines for the warm kiss. Welcome early winters! Have been writing for my blog almost through the day. Was moving around to take a tea break in the evening. And here comes the guy, the bald Romeo who has shed his plumage. Hence bothered more about food than peahens. No spare chapati, his favourite, this evening. So I offered biscuits. He took a few unwelcoming bites. I tried wheat grains. Lo, here he is savouring his evening snack. Sad that he cannot have tea and be my tea party partner...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly feel free to give your feedback on the posts.