About Me

My photo
Hi, this is somebody who has taken the quieter by-lane to be happy. The hustle and bustle of the big, booming main street was too intimidating. Passing through the quieter by-lane I intend to reach a solitary path, laid out just for me, to reach my destiny, to be happy primarily, and enjoy the fruits of being happy. (www.sandeepdahiya.com)

Monday, October 22, 2018

Commonality gone and extraordinary emerges



I wonder how can a tiny act like simply cutting hair and adding moustache makes me look like Gandhi when he arrived in India to start his innings as a freedom fighter? Well, the job is worth it if it gives such an esteemed feeling! The journey: From outer shadows--which are ever shifting and fleeting--to inner substance which is ever unperturbed and waiting for the journeyman to come home at long last.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly feel free to give your feedback on the posts.