About Me

My photo
Hi, this is somebody who has taken the quieter by-lane to be happy. The hustle and bustle of the big, booming main street was too intimidating. Passing through the quieter by-lane I intend to reach a solitary path, laid out just for me, to reach my destiny, to be happy primarily, and enjoy the fruits of being happy. (www.sandeepdahiya.com)

Thursday, August 9, 2018

A birdie coup in the shrub

Olive backed sunbird hatchling. Well these tiny flirtatious birds have done a coup in the jasmine cluster right under my nose. Right under my gatecrashing presence. And I hadn't the littlest clue. I was just watching the progress on the Bulbul front in the slightly bigger world on the Harsingar tree above. Lo! Here is the swift hatchling! Straight from its tiniest of grassy hideout among the jasmine shrub. Not only it escaped my eyes, it also beat the cat in master camouflage. The way this one in the pic, and its brother or sister, already dash among the branches, I am fully sure of their survival and taking the world on their own! Best of luck sons or daughters! Fly safe for the next week and always obey your parents. Then you guys can scale the world on your own..

Image may contain: plant and bird

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly feel free to give your feedback on the posts.