About Me

My photo
Hi, this is somebody who has taken the quieter by-lane to be happy. The hustle and bustle of the big, booming main street was too intimidating. Passing through the quieter by-lane I intend to reach a solitary path, laid out just for me, to reach my destiny, to be happy primarily, and enjoy the fruits of being happy. (www.sandeepdahiya.com)

Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Musings on a September morning

 Drinking is a peculiar thing. I mean when the liquor takes the driving seat in one's persona. I have seen mammoth men turning to bleating lambs after getting sloshed. They would topple a bull on impulse when not drunk. But drinking brings out the cute, peaceful,  all loving lamb in them and they would give everyone hugs of love. 

In contrast, I have seen wiry faint hearted men turning to roaring lions after the liquor takes the possession of their driving seat. In normal condition they would compete with the cowardest jackal on earth in being lily livered. But let the alcohol pump courage into them and they feel like stopping a train by force by standing in front of it. 

It means a stone has a petalous spot hidden somewhere in its hard muscles and a petal has stony semblance inside the mushy softness. Moral of the story is: never rule out any possibility or potential in anyone.

***

Fluctuations...sometimes I feel a very very old person, sometimes just a newborn, other times just like I'm yet to be born, sometimes as if I'm no more here, sometimes everywhere, sometimes nowhere, sometimes a holy being, sometimes a sinner...there are times when I have shot out of the bodily confines like a rocket and tasted the boundless...there are times when I feel like an immovable stone imprisoned in this worldly identity...the waves of egoistic stamp on the vast canvas of the sea. Let the tidal waves surge back and forth ... it's just the ocean's way of reminding itself that it exists.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly feel free to give your feedback on the posts.