About Me

My photo
Hi, this is somebody who has taken the quieter by-lane to be happy. The hustle and bustle of the big, booming main street was too intimidating. Passing through the quieter by-lane I intend to reach a solitary path, laid out just for me, to reach my destiny, to be happy primarily, and enjoy the fruits of being happy. (www.sandeepdahiya.com)

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

My Latest Book: Ice Cubes on Desert Sands

There is no separate story. Stories weave into each other like a well-spun fabric. Stories are like rivers, ever flowing, existing yet not existing, shifting still static, different and similar at the same time. 
The pieces. The patchwork. Stories within The Story. Yours and mine. 
Be the princess of your story. The seed in you carries the potential to be the tallest, luxuriant-most tree. The powerful force of creation propels the potential for maximization. Nature doesn’t want it to be a world of half-smiles, half-growths, half-blossoms and half-potential. There is a tendency for fullness. It pulls the process of evolution for the maximum, for completion, for what we call greatness. 
O my mind, my seat of potentiality, take my journey further, 
Be the seat of my strength, not weakness, 
Be the seat of kindness, not cruelty, 
Be the source of light, not darkness. 
You, me and all of us are born for the stories of greatness. Let’s share our stories to see through the journey. Please give me company while I tell a few stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly feel free to give your feedback on the posts.